UERM Exec_MSN E-Learning

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-learning modules for Integrated Virtual Learning

+2
jm_babera
Admin
6 posters

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class

xiao pei

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty ins-designs

Post  xiao pei Thu 25 Nov 2010, 12:12 am

hallo classmates
    AlexZano

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty Re: Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class

Post  AlexZano Sun 21 Nov 2010, 11:31 am

Thank you Kristine. I've already received the 7th article. God bless. Laughing
    kristineaajuan
    kristineaajuan

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty Re: Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class

Post  kristineaajuan Sun 21 Nov 2010, 1:04 am

Alex, I already sent you the 7th article Smile

Jm, you can reply until sunday.

Face to face classes starts on monday, so see you! Very Happy
    AlexZano

Post  AlexZano Sat 20 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

Good evening classmates, where is the 7th article? Thank you. bounce
    jm_babera

Post  jm_babera Sat 20 Nov 2010, 2:35 pm

Ms. Juan, I just emailed all my requirements on your personal email address... I'm sorry for the delay please check it out.

By the way,will there be a deadline for posting replies for the threads? I am not well-informed about it.

Thans and good day! Sleep
    AlexZano

Post  AlexZano Sat 20 Nov 2010, 3:56 am

Good Morning Classmates! do we have class today? and how to post picture in our forum? Thanks.

Basketball
    markpradow
    markpradow

Post  markpradow Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:56 am

Pao, ikaw na lang mag add sa Yahoo Groups. Wala ka pa ata sa list Very Happy
    markpaoloenrile
    markpaoloenrile

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty Hi Maam

Post  markpaoloenrile Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:17 pm

Hi Maam,

This is Mark Paolo Enrile of E9

Please add me to our yahoo group, my email address is macpao87@yahoo.com

thanks!
    kristineaajuan
    kristineaajuan

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty Reminder!

Post  kristineaajuan Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:19 pm

Classmates, just a reminder 9 pa lang po yung members sa groups. Does that mean 9 lang tyo sa class? Kung may iba pang di nakakapagsign up sa groups natin text nyo na lang sakin email add nyo para ako na mag-aadd sainyo.

Another thing is 4 pa lang po ung nageemail sakin ng discussion paper nila for the 1st article, nasan na po ung iba?

Start na tyo ng 2nd article at 12mn. Thanks!
    joxliongson
    joxliongson

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty please invite me to the yahoogroups

Post  joxliongson Tue 16 Nov 2010, 2:07 pm

this is jo karla p. liongson of e9.
    my email add is sinagtala_072900@yahoo.com
    thanks.
    kristineaajuan
    kristineaajuan

Post  kristineaajuan Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:30 am

Ate Charice I already sent you an invitation for the yahoo groups. Thanks! Smile

And as for the others, if you are having the same problem with Ate Charice kindly text me your email addresses. Thanks!

09331746100/ 09272137778
    Charis J

Post  Charis J Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:19 am

Hi, Abby. I can't seem to get into the yahoo groups you created. My email add is ayette_juan@yahoo.com.
    kristineaajuan
    kristineaajuan

Post  kristineaajuan Mon 15 Nov 2010, 10:30 pm

Dear classmates,

I have created a yahoo groups, it's:

ins-design@yahoogroups.com

Kindly add the group for i will be posting the articles there. You will have to make a discussion paper for each article as instructed by Sir Butcon and you will have to email me your discussion paper of EACH article. The deadline of the 1st article is tomorrow at 12noon. Please put your name as the title of each discussion that you send me. Here is my email add:

kristineaajuan@yahoo.com

Thank you classmates! Smile
    kristineaajuan
    kristineaajuan

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty Good evening classmates!

Post  kristineaajuan Mon 15 Nov 2010, 8:44 pm

Hi classmates!
    I'm Abby Juan, Ac Ver is not enrolled in this class so Sir Butcon assigned me to facilitate the discussion instead. Please wait for updates here at the forum. I already asked Ac to email me the topics. Thank you!
    jm_babera

Post  jm_babera Mon 15 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

<<<Dear Students,

Please discuss the following articles (check with Ms. AC Ver for the files). One article per day for 7 days!

AC, please assign the article and have the forum initiated by asking a moderator/s to post discussion paper with guide questions to help establish the forum thread. All posts including replies must be supported by adequate conceptual and/or empirical literature properly cited and with complete reference list.

Good luck and have fun learning!

Jesson>>>

Ms. AC, we don't know how to contact you as of the moment but some of us will be online tonight although most will be at work, we'll leave our contact numbers so you can give us a ring...

Lorraine Pinzon - 09286236073
    Jenny Pedron - 09165486343
    Jose Marie Babera - 09274484420

thanks. Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin

Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class Empty Asynchronous Forum for Instructional Design Class

Post  Admin Mon 15 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm

Dear Students,

Please discuss the following articles (check with Ms. AC Ver for the files). One article per day for 7 days!

AC, please assign the article and have the forum initiated by asking a moderator/s to post discussion paper with guide questions to help establish the forum thread. All posts including replies must be supported by adequate conceptual and/or empirical literature properly cited and with complete reference list.

Good luck and have fun learning!

Jesson

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:09 am